Gardening is above all a passion: pruning shrubs, mowing the lawn, landscaping a bed with beautiful plants and embellishing it with beautiful decorative pebbles, just happiness. However, certain tasks related to gardening can quickly become tedious: transporting your tools from one corner of the garden to another, moving bags of potting soil, gravel, or filled with clippings. Make a visit to Top Best Dump Carts for Lawn Tractors reviews for the best results for the same.
So that gardening is not a chore, the garden cart is the ideal solution to load, unload and transport tools, bags, green waste or even logs of firewood comfortably and sparing your back.
The garden cart: a wise choice
- More advanced than the wheelbarrow whose long and loyal services are known, the garden cart offers, in addition to an equivalent or even greater loading capacity, more flexibility and maneuverability.
- Available in several models, the choice of your garden cart depends on the intended use, some of them are very versatile and adapt to a wide range of activities, others, however, target more specific tasks.
- For this reason, some garden carts are very simple, like two-wheel plastic carts, others, better developed, have four wheels and offer great versatility and a loading capacity of up to 500 kg.
However, it is important to choose your tool according to each of your needs. Indeed, there are a multitude of different choices on the market and choosing the right wheelbarrow or garden cart will greatly simplify your life and minimize your efforts.
We will present below the different types of wheelbarrows and garden carts and give you useful tips to help you choose your tool according to the use you make of it.
Characteristics and uses of garden carts
- Garden carts are there to make your life easier. To choose it well, here are some of the most common models, with their characteristics and uses:
- Plastic cart, mounted on two wheels, comfortable and very practical to use, it has a good grip. Ideal for moving small volumes such as garden tools, or even logs, it is not suitable for transporting soil or bulky objects.
- Tool trolley, with a metal structure on two wheels, it has a large polyester bag generally designed to load garden tools. It has external pockets adapted to each tool and has a capacity of 30 to 40 liters;
- Trolley for transporting waste or trash, it has a metal structure, two wheels often reinforced, and a capacity of up to 250 liters , ideal for picking up leaves or other light waste.
- Versatile garden cart, with four wheels, two of which are directional, it is multifunctional and has a loading capacity of 100 to 400 liters, and up to 150 kilos of load.
- Tilting garden cart, this type of four-wheeled cart, like the previous one, and offers the advantage of being able to tilt the container to empty its contents more easily.
- Heavy load garden trolley, always fitted with four wheels, with a capacity of up to 500 kg, it has a drawbar which can be towed by a riding mower.
You can have a look at these matters and come up with the best deals for the same now.