Environment compliance companies are highly recommended firms that can take care of all your business needs that range from:
- The use of safe substances in your products.
- Compliance with the environment regulation laws in your country.
- Using advanced systems for data collection, staff training, and product testing.
That said, the features that you must not overlook while choosing such a company are listed below.
- They Should Offer Services for Different Countries
Only a selective few firms like Enviropass offer online as well as on-site testing services. Besides, they offer their services for the following countries.
- The European Union
- New Jersey
- They Should have Excellent Customer Support Services
It should be very easy to connect with them. For example:
- You can fill the form provided on their website, Enviropass.ca.
- You can call them directly.
Also, they offer their services in many languages, listed below.
- They Should Offer Many Services
Enviropass is a pro company that offers the following stunning services.
#1. RoHS Consulting Services
It’s necessary to obtain RoHS certification for electronic and electrical devices. 3 such services by this company include, (a) Deluxe EU RoHS service, (b) Classic EU RoHS service, and (c) Customized RoHS Consultation service.
#2. POP Testing Services
POP or persistent organic pollutants from industrial products usually affect cold regions. Elite environmental compliance firms perform data collection services for manufacturers to ensure the following.
- There’s no POP substance in the final product.
- All the products are in compliance with POP regulations like – SOR/2012-285, Regulation 850/2004, and RoHS and REACH.
A few other services that only elite firms with compliance auditors can provide include the following.
- RoHS consultation services
- REACH SVHC services
- WEEE regulation services
- California proposition 65
- ELV Services
- Batteries and accumulator reregulation
Also, they provide their services for the following industries and products.
- Medical devices
- Monitoring and control equipments
- Electrical and electronic equipment
- They Must Provide Affordable Services
One of the leading reasons that companies shy down from hiring professionals at environmental compliance firms is that their services are quite expensive. However, a few trustworthy firms like Enviropass provide their services at affordable rates.
You can always request for the price quote before buying any service provided by them.
So, settle for nothing less if you want the best services by professionals at the best possible rates.