If you are a contractor or a professional working in the field of lead-based paint then you must know how important it is to acquire an EPA certification for the lead-based paint. There can be fines of thousands of dollars charged per day if you fail to produce your certificate in the inspection.
Most of the contracting company get all their staffs acquire EPA certificate as per their tasks and even the companies get themselves EPA certified.
There are many EPA lead certification courses that one can choose from to get their EPA certificate.
- EPA Lead Renovator Certification Initial Course
This course is specially designed to comply with EPA RRP rule. This is for the contractors who is responsible for projects on a pre-1978 residential property.
- EPA Lead Renovator Certification Refresher Course
- EPA Lead Renovator Certification Initial Course (Spanish)
- EPA Lead Renovator Certification Refresher Course (Spanish)
- EPA Lead Abatement Supervisor Certification Initial Course
This course provides the information about the lead-based paint abatement. There are other advanced topics covered by this course.
- EPA Lead Abatement Supervisor Certification Refresher Course
- EPA Lead Abatement Worker Certification Initial Course
The contractors can work as a Lead Abatement worker. The history of lead, types of lead, uses and application; effects on health and lot of other topics are covered in the course.
8.EPA Lead Abatement Worker Certification Refresher Course
9.EPA Lead Abatement Worker Certification Initial Course (Spanish)
- EPA Lead Abatement Worker Certification Refresher Course (Spanish)
- EPA Lead Dust Sampling Technician Certification Course
This course is for those contractors who perform non-abatement lead dusting clearance testing. This often helps to find out whether lead dust will contaminate the place after renovation.
The refresher courses are available for the students or contractors who have already completed their initial courses and now they can go for their refresher courses to keep themselves updated with the EPA RRP rule. The initial and the refresher courses are also available in the Spanish to help the majority of the contractors, professional and students to take the course in their convenient language.